MML Quality Policy Statement.
Mentor Management Ltd is committed to providing our clients with the highest possible levels of quality and service. In order to exceed client’s expectations, we continually review, assess and improve our products and services. The implementation of this ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System is the responsibility of all employees, with overall responsibility residing with the Managing Director.
We are committed to:
- Providing our customers with the highest levels of service, conforming to their needs and improving customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring, reviewing and appraising our performance, putting in place measures to identify areas for improvement and implementing any changes required to improve services.
- Carefully selecting employees and associates to ensure that their education, experience and attitude are aligned with our commitment to quality.
- Providing a learning environment where the growth and development of employees is actively encouraged and supported.
- Exploring and embracing new technologies, techniques and methodologies both within the organization and as part of projects, to improve quality and service and to meet International standards.
- Continual improvement of our Quality Management System, providing a framework for management and control of our activities.
- Forging partnerships with appropriate strategic partners and major players in the industry, and remaining a key player throughout the East Africa region through leadership and involvement in industry related bodies.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant applicable regulatory, statutory and safety requirements.
- Providing a framework for setting quality objectives.
- Continually reviewing the Quality Policy from time to time to ensure it remains relevant to changing internal and external environments.
- Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring this is followed through across the entire organization.